Saturday, July 25, 2015

Christmas in July



Sending out a Thankyou to Carol from Blessed Mum for the gifts she sent in the Christmas in July Swap.




This is what I sent to Kerrie from Channel Creations....... I hope she enjoys using the homemade candle melts and soap and is able to use the other items.

I'm flying out in the morning to Brisbane to tend to some family stuff up there - Pete will be staying here taking care of the home front and poor old Scruffy is struggling with arthritis during this cold weather .....poor old doggie!
Not sure if I will get a chance to blog while I'm away since the iPad does not always allow photos to be uploaded to blogger......hmmmmmmm
Sorry for the short post - trying to pack and clean house as I do this.......

So have a great week everyone just incase I can't get back here for a week or more!
Hugs sharm

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Travel safe.... Try emailing the pics to your blog post........ Then edit the draft post...... .

creations.1 said...

Lovely gifts from Carol and Yes Jo I love your gifts to me - about to do a post on them now!!

Lin said...

Lovely gifts Sharm. Safe travels. xx

Debbie said...

Lovely gifts! Definitely some talented folks. Safe travels.

Unknown said...

Good post! I am also going to write a blog post about this... thanks

Liquid Sindoor raw materials