Thursday, November 6, 2014

Happy Thursday

I've been keeping busy this morning out working in my garden.......just on a morning coffee break right now... hmmm, or I was when I started this post, but now its almost the end of the day lol.... Yesterday I worked on getting the veggie garden fenced off since the small fence was an invitation to the girls to jump in and have a scratch around.........so I've made the fence to also enclose the berry patches.........




Today though I've been working on the Pond Garden, and a small area just beside it.   Pete  and I dug this little pond during the first year we moved here......which is now over 4 years ago! Wow but time flies!!  


I'm also looking at a few other spots in the garden that are inviting a bit of enlargement of the area.....you know, a couple more plants here or there, a little bit of garden ornamentation or whimsical piece to add interest.......perhaps moving a bench to a new spot?...........and of course weeding......hmmmm, yes I'm dealing with quite a bit of that as well lol, as you can see by the wheelbarrow.  I've ended up getting some little plants into this spot this arvo, but missed getting a photo.
I had thought I might have got it all done by early afternoon to sit and do a bit of stitching or such........ but I ended up having to make an unexpected trip into town with the boy..... but I picked up a couple of plants while in there, so........
What were you up to today I wonder?
Hugs sharm ........ almost forget to mention my little garden buddy.....he's kinda pooped after an early walk this morning followed by kms walked around and around the garden today....

6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

goodluck with the gardening......

Sheryl said...

Lot of work there. Love the little pond.

Christine M said...

You have been busy, Sharm. The garden is looking lovely.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharm your garden is wonderful ,I love the pond.xx

Helen said...

The garden is looking beautiful you certainly have been. Busy :)

Dasha said...

Pretty garden. I never seem to get out into mine much these days. Too busy stitching LOL