Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Making a Milestone!

I could hardly have a blog and not post about turning 50, now could I??? Especially since it was made into such an enjoyable event.  So thankyou to the lovelies from my work place, to my family, to my friends, penpals, blogging friends and facebook buddies....... you all helped to make me feel special!  Do I feel different? ........ No, so I'm afraid you are all still stuck with the same old crazy person you have knows LOL.





Thankyou to my darling daughter Stace for all the thought  & organizing you did xox

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how lovely to have so much fun on your bithday,happy birthday Sharm.xx

Christine M said...

It looks like you had a great birthday Sharm!

Cheryll said...

You all look as though you had a wonderful get-together.. especially for such an "event" as turning the big 50.
HapPy BirTHDaY again... enjoy the next 50! :)

Carol said...

Happy late Birthday wishes.

Sharm said...

Many thanks for all your lovely comments!